1. Information for the User
PERMESA BERRIA S.L., hereinafter the DATA HANDLER, will be responsible for processing the personal data of the User, and informs the User that this data will be handled in compliance with Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of private individuals regarding processing of personal data and free circulation of this data, therefore, the following information on processing is provided:
Purpose of processing: To maintain a commercial relation with the User. The operations carried out will be:
- Sending commercial communication by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical medium (existing or which could exist in the future) that enables commercial publicity communications. These communications will be made by the DATA HANDLER and referring to their products and services, or those of their collaborators or suppliers with which they have promotional agreements. In this latter case, the third parties will never have access to the personal data.
- Carrying out statistical studies.
- Processing orders, requests or any other type of query made by the user through any of the modes of contact placed at their disposal.
- Sending the website newsletter.
Criteria for storing the data: The data will be stored while there is mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing, and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, it will be deleted with the appropriate security measures to guarantee that the information will be rendered anonymous or totally deleted.
Data transfer: Data will not be communicated to third parties, except if obliged to do so by law.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right to access, correct, move and delete your data as well as limit or oppose its processing.
- Right to present complaints before the controlling authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the processing is in breach of regulations.
Contact data to exercise your rights:
Postal address: PERMESA BERRIA S.L. – P. I. Igeltzera – Barrikako Bide Kalea 4, 48610 URDULIZ (BIZKAIA)
2. Required or optional information submitted by the User
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in downloaded forms, expressly and unequivocally accept that this data is necessary to attend to their request, filling in the other fields (without an asterisk) is voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data submitted to the DATA HANDLER is truthful and will be responsible for informing in case of any subsequent modification of this data.
The DATA HANDLER informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be communicated to third parties, and if any personal data must be communicated to third parties it will be done only after requesting prior express, informed and unequivocal consent from the Users. Al the required data requested on the website is necessary for supplying the service to the User. If all the required data is not submitted, we cannot guarantee that the information and services supplied will respond to your needs.
3. Security measures
In compliance with personal data protection regulations, the DATA HANDLER follows all the provisions set out in GDPR legislation for processing personal data under their responsibility and more specifically with the principles of article 5 of the GDPR, according to which, the data is handled in a legal, loyal and transparent manner with regard to the interested party, with pertinent security measures and limited to what is strictly necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
The DATA HANDLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate techniques and organisation to apply the security measures established in the GDPR to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has provided adequate information for users to exercise these rights.